18 Step Air Conditioner Cleaning Procedures
- Turn off Air Conditioner circuit breaker.
- Ensure A-Coil evaporator is installed properly right above heat exchangers for proper access.
- Create access point under
- Create access point above
- Inspect evaporator pan for leaks, cracks, or rust.
- Do a visual inspection of leaks; both interior and exterior.
- Install vacuum above evaporator and create negative air pressure beneath coil.
- Using gentle compressed air and brushes, dislodge debris and dust in evaporator top side.
- Vacuum all accessible surfaces beneath evaporator (pending access).
- Vacuum all accessible surfaces above evaporator.
- Seal (air tight) access points above and below evaporator.
- Condenser – do a visual inspection to ensure the area around provides no air obstructions (i.e. vegetation, garbage).
- Brush all debris off condenser coils outside unit (no disassembly required)
- Spray coil cleaner throughout condenser.
- Do a visual inspection of unit, leaks, cracks, etc. for damage.
- If applicable, inspect the drainage tube to ensure it is clean and free of obstructions.
- Rinse off condenser until no dirt or cleaner is found.
- Turn on circuit breaker for Air Conditioner
OUR CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
WITH QJS, YOUR SATISFACTION COMES FIRST