Commercial Carpet Cleaning
QJS provides commercial carpet cleaning services to commercial clients in the Greater Toronto and Durham areas. Our services are designed to thoroughly clean the carpets in your workplace, through the use of the technologically most advanced equipment, and the ecologically most friendly materials and cleaning agents.
Let us help you build a complete carpet maintenance plan that includes a first line of defense matting system, a low moisture maintenance system, followed up with periodic carpet restoration. Your workplace will be cleaner, healthier, and more welcoming for your employees and visitors to your business.
At QJS we are happy to answer any questions you might have about our services. We are very transparent about everything we do and we will not have any surprises for you. Please give us a call at (905) 686-9272, and we will be happy to answer questions or if needed, arrange an in-house quotation.
Questions to Ask When Hiring a Carpet Cleaner
Based on a list by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- “Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet?” The answer should be yes. Vacuuming before deep cleaning is valuable and makes a difference in the end result. At QJS we use a strong pile lifter vacuum before steam cleaning on all our Premium Services.
- “How is your pricing structured?” Pricing should be based on the area cleaned, not by the number of rooms. Make sure to measure your area before you get on the phone. Room sizes vary, so be careful of any company that quotes price by the room. When you call QJS we ask you the size of your room but when we get to your location we confirm size and cost we will give a quote based on your needs and ensure your approval before we begin the work, A good job ensures no surprises at the end of the job
- “Are your technicians certified?” Yes, through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). We also have a Master Textile cleaner on staff.
- “How long have you been in business?” The answer can speak volumes about a company’s reputation and experience. In 2015, QJS is celebrating 25 years in business!
- “Do you move the furniture or should I have it moved before you arrive?” We will move any piece of furniture that can easily be moved by one man. We ask you to remove all loose items from tables and other items that might fall down while moving small furniture. If you would like to have large pieces of furniture moved at the same time, we will send 2 technician at an added cost.